Thursday, March 24, 2011

welcome

 Well hello there and welcome to the blog about real singers and songs. Starting today I'm going to be sharing with you some music artists that I believe deserve a little more attention. I'll be sharing with you national acts and also regional acts from here in North Carolina, mainly from the triad region. I'll be doing some interviews with the artists and bring you the latest news about the artist. This blog will be spotlighting a new artist weekly. I'll also be doing some music reviews of albums and singles.  If you or your band would like to be featured just send me a email Zragan85@gmail.com 

Thanks for stopping by and come back! Our first featured artist is going to be Ryan Adams.  He's from right here in North Carolina!


No comments:

Post a Comment